Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12690 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,482 (元11,678) in Xuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)