Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,535 (元12,035) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (36 minutes ago)