Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13539 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,665 (元19,683) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)