Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12939 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,517 (元11,727) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)