Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,517 (元18,897) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)