Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12806 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,421 (元11,093) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)