Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23971 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,477 (6,160 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (40 minutes ago)