Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22587 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,443 (10,815 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (38 minutes ago)