Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,624 (6,877 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)