Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23763 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,028 (8,535 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)