Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23254 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,325 (5,697 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)