Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,255 (AU$3,508) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)