Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,930 (AU$4,347) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)