Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,828 (AU$6,831) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (31 minutes ago)