Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,514 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)