Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,921 (12,199 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (29 minutes ago)