Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06258 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 11% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,782 (28,481 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)