Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07122 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 (44,685 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)