Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06080 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,739 (28,597 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 2 hours ago)