Cost of living comparison between Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.530 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 61% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,036 (ƒ 9,509) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)