Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 60% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,794 (ƒ 9,008) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)