Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 58% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,941 (ƒ 9,404) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)