Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,957 (ƒ 9,453) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)