Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,174 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)