Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.814 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wichita, Kansas (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,875 ($2,304) in Wichita, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)