Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.654 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 (NZ$6,734) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)