Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,602 (NZ$7,300) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)