Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,366 in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)