Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,385 (NZ$7,968) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)