Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,067 (NZ$5,230) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)