Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,424 (元24,950) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)