Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,363 (元25,247) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)