Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,817 (元13,637) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)