Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,750 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,802 ($6,189) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)