Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,391 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23296 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,939 (8,322 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (29 minutes ago)