Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,536 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,839 (12,421 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)