Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,983 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,736 (11,844 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)