Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06892 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,326 (33,743 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)