Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23701 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,613 (6,807 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)