Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,887 (69,143,748 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)