Cost of living in Voronezh, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01330 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Voronezh (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,091 (руб 82,063) in Voronezh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (42 minutes ago)