Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,799 (R$ 10,203) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)