Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29428 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is about the same as in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €3,073 (R$ 10,443) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)