Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,851 (R$ 6,928) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)