Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,928 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)