Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,224 (руб 92,762) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)