Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,153 (руб 135,860) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)