Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01612 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,266 (руб 140,529) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (41 minutes ago)