Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,444 (192,496 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)