Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01439 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,773 (руб 123,190) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)