Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (39 minutes ago)