Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,056 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)