Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,721 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)