Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25258 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,639 (R$ 6,489) in Vitória.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)