Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,117 (45,567,954 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)