Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,218 (48,428,194 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)