Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43227 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,133 (2,620 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (40 minutes ago)