Cost of living comparison between Visby, Sweden and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,601 (44,625 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)