Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,567 (CH$1,879,706) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)