Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 46% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,621 in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)