Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,595 (COL$8,090,968) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)