Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,031 (COL$6,866,518) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)