Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,428 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)