Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,931 in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)