Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,722 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)