Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,832 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)