Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,897 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)