Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 41% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,112 (₨85,332) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)