Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 38% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,664 (₨123,278) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (42 minutes ago)