Cost of living comparison between Vigo, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,420 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)