Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,662 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (43 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)