Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,327 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (36 minutes ago)