Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04894 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,854 (Mex$ 58,315) in Veracruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)