Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,465 (4,821 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)