Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01575 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,262 (руб 143,625) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (34 minutes ago)