Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,373 (146,396 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)