Cost of living comparison between Vejle, Denmark and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13439 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,762 (kr35,431) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)