Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,958 (kr36,866) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (44 minutes ago)