Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09960 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,413 (24,228 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (44 minutes ago)