Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10513 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 (37,066 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)