Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00540 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,317 (243,624 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)