Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,242 (367,491 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)