Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,243 (40,955 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)