Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09601 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (22,551 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (32 minutes ago)