Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,431 (42,184 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (38 minutes ago)