Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,040 (3,999 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)