Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 24% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,674 (3,283 лв) in Varna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)